The Information Technology (IT) department of FMC Asaba is charged with maintaining the servers housing patients data, the physical network and all other computer-related infrastructure of the Hospital.
The department also develops (in-house) and manages a good number of digital services and application software that run off of the FMCASABA local area network, such as:
- Digital Attendance that is very flexible and runs on all devices especially smartphones (with facial capture)
- Digital & Secure Federal ID Card Processing system including image capture, real-time digitized signature and 1-click reprint (built in collaboration with the PRO department)
- Store Manager - a digital store inventory system (making the requisitioning process painless and more secure) - completely built in collaboration with the Store and Inventory department.
- Digital official email request system (for official fmcasaba.org emails or fmcasaba.wifi - our local email server addresses)
- Web design and development (we designed and developed this website)
- FMC Asaba Meet - our implementation of Zoom for use within FMC Asaba (No mobile data required)
- Wireless Hotspot Internet Services
- We also handle all CCTV deployments in-house
- and many others.
With a vision to develop and evolve as much as possible leveraging on current technological trends, the IT department is poised to grow whilst efficiently, cost-effectively sustaining and maintaining everything IT in FMC Asaba.
Reach us: HOD IT (adcsfmcasaba.org)