FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE
ALONG NNEBISI ROAD WEST END, ASABA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND AMBULANCE BUS
Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State is a Federal Health Institution providing quality tertiary health care to Nigerians and Deltans in particular. The hospital wishes to invite interested, competent, experienced, qualified and reputable Contractors to submit tender for the supply of medical equipment for the hospital.
- SCOPE OF WORK/GOODS
Equipping of Storey Block of Three Theatre Suites
Serial No 3
Equipping of completed two Storey GOPD Complex
Serial No 12
Furnishing and Equipping of New Two Storey Maternity Complex
Serial No 11
Procurement of Ambulance Bus
Serial No 6
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out any of the projects are required to submit the following documents, which will be subjected to verification and due diligence by the institution
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that no Director has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- that the Company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2020, 2021 & 2022;
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs (in size, nature & complexity) executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs);
- Lot 4: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representative should bid for the Procurement of Ambulance;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from Procurement Unit of FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, ASABA. Along Nnebisi Road West End Asaba upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot paid into the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba Remita account in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
5.1 Prospective companies are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bids only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as Technical Bid or Financial Bid.
5.2 Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed enveloped address to the MEDICAL DIRECTOR, FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ASABA along Nnebisi Road West End Asaba and clearly marked with (the name of the project name and lot number).
5.3 Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Procurement Unit not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th August, 2023.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th August, 2023 at the Board room Federal Medical Centre, Asaba along Nnebisi Road West End Asaba in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please ensure to sign the bid submission register in the Procurement Unit, as Federal Medical Centre, Asaba will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bid. For further enquiry contact Head of Procurement email email@example.com.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidders.
- Bids submitted after the dead line for submission would be returned un-opened
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) lots
- All cost will be borne by the bidder.
- The Technical Bids will be opened in the presence of CSOs and Professional bodies and covered by video recording; invitation link will be sent to bidder who chooses to join the bid opening online;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Federal Medical Centre, Asaba is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Dr. V.A. Osiatuma
This advertisement is approved on the condition that the procurements in this advertisement are contained in the Entity’s 2023 Approved Procurement Plan.